Beautiful beeswax candles in luxe little geo glass jars with lid. These look great in any room of the house and make wonderful gifts.
What are the benefits of a beeswax candle?
1. Beeswax has highest melting point of waxes, meaning you get a long burn time.
2. They are completely natural, and have a lovely mild honey aroma.
3. Beeswax candles release negative ions into the air, which helps remove allergens and improve air quality.
4. Beeswax candles emit light that is similar to the light spectrum of sunlight. Because beeswax has a higher melting point than other waxes, it emits the brightest, most warm-toned flame.
5. Beeswax is a completely sustainable and eco friendly product.
The jars, not including the lids, measure 6.5cm x 6.5cm. They make wonderful little trinket holders once your candle has been finished. Just was the jar out with very hot soap and water.
To maximise your candles burn time, ensure you trim the wick to 5mm before each burn.